EIS Admission Process
After filling in the EIS Application form, a confirmation email is sent to all parents to inform them with the date of the admission assessment.
The Admissions Assessment includes:
- Parents’ interview
- Interview with the student
- Written and oral language assessment
- Mathematics assessment and an Arabic language assessment
Admission for PYP2 - PYP3
The admission assessment for the Early Years stage is not content based. However, through careful observation, the student’s range of vocabulary, ability to listen and carry out instructions, concentration span, as well as, their social and communication skills are noted.
- Copy of the applicant’s computer-generated birth certificate (Egyptian Students)
- Copy of the applicant's vaccination card
- 8 recent photos for the applicant
- The applicant report card from previous school (if transfer)
- The applicant's medical report
- Copy of both Parents' National ID/Passport
Kindly note that all documents need to be copies and not original.